coolingZONE LED 2012
coolingZONE LED 2012 Dresden Content merged with coolingZONE-12 Thermal Managment Conference in Cambridge MA, August 27-30.
- Click here for coolingZONE-12, "coolingZONE-12 Thermal Managment Conference"
- Click here for why we merged the two conferences, "coolingZONE-12 Thermal Engineering Conference Includes coolingZONE LED 2012 Content"
coolingZONE LED 2012, the only LED show dedicated to the thermal management of LED Lighting, will be held in Dresden, Germany October 9-12, 2012. This event will feature world class experts in the field of thermal management of LED to share their latest developments, research, and practical approaches to LED cooling.
Engineers across the globe attend cooilngZONE LED to learn what new cooling challenges will confront them, where the solutions will be found, and who can help them with effective products and services to manage today’s thermal challenges.
coolingZONE LED agenda includes a full day of technical presentations from leading experts in industry and academia. Short technical sessions will be provided by corporations who are advancing the thermal management community with innovative and practical thermal solutions. Four short courses are also a part of the program to allow for in depth training.
Topics to be presented in coolingZONE LED 2012 include:
- SmartCOOLING™ of LEDs – solutions, techniques, systems
- Thermal transport in LED based lighting
- Thermal characterization of LEDs
- Thermal and flow simulations in LED lighting applications
- Thermal coupling in LED based lighting systems
- Cooling solutions for LED based lighting – from residential to industrial applications
- Advances in LED packaging
- Thermal characterization of LED cooling solutions
- Role of LED packaging in its thermal management
- Role of temperature in reliability estimations and life expectancy predictions of LED based lighting
- LED energy consumption and their comparison with other lighting methods
- LED cooling – from natural convection to liquid cooling
Who Should Attend?
Engineers, engineering managers and executives, chief technical officers, project managers, professors, students and others who want insight into the thermal design issues related to LED Lighting that affect product performance and the latest advancements in solving these critical thermal challenges
For more information on our conference email to firstname.lastname@example.org
coolingZONE LED 2012 General Brochure
- A general brochure on coolingZONE LED 2012 Conference (pdf)
Attendees may register on-line or via email form
- Attendee registration form to submit via email (pdf)
- On-Line Registration
Hotel Dresden Brochure and Information on Dresden
- coolingZONE Hotel Brochure with travel, hotel rates and other information (pdf)
- Hilton Berlin coolingZONE room rates as low as €129 for booking in advance on-line!
- See brochure for details on how to register for your hotel or reserve your room on-line by clicking here: Hotel On-Line Reserveration
Brochure for exhibitors
- Exhibitor brochure with prices and information (pdf)
- Exhibitor registration form to submit (pdf)
Can't make it to coolingZONE-LED 2012?
- Join us in Cambridge MA in August! Click here to learn more:
- 12th annual coolingZONE International Conference and Exhibition in Cambridge, MA
Choose category and click GO to search for thermal solutions
|Subscribe to Qpedia|
A subscription to Qpedia monthly thermal Magazine from the media partner Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) will give you the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of information about the thermal management of electronics
|Subscribe to coolingZONE|
|Submit Press Release|
If you have a Press Release and would like it to be published on coolingZONE please upload your PR here
|Media Partner, Qpedia|
|Heat Transfer Calculators|