Log In   |   Sign up

New User Registration

Article / Abstract Submission
Register here
Register
Press Release Submission
Register here
Register
coolingZONE Supplier
Register here
Register

Existing User


            Forgot your password
John O | July 2017

KitGuru survey indicates majority of readers going to liquid cooling


A recent survey conducted by KitGuru.net, one of the founding members of the European Hardware Association, indicated that liquid cooling of desktop computers has reached a tipping point with the site’s readers, as 51 percent indicated that they are already using or are planning to use liquid cooling as a thermal management solution.

 


A KitGuru.net survey showed 51 percent of respondents were planning on using liquid cooling
for their CPUs. (Wikimedia Commons)

 

The Technology Buying Trends Survey was conducted in April and May of this year and the site reported more than 15,000 respondents to a broad range of electronics questions.

 

One of the questions asked, “Which CPU Cooling Solution On Your Next Rig?”

 

While 43 percent of the respondents said “Air Cooling Forever,” 29 percent said “Air Now – Liquid Next” and 22 percent said “Liquid All The Way.” So, a combined 51 percent will be using liquid cooling solutions for their desktops.

 

The article said, “It seems that the majority of technology enthusiasts now look at the challenges of putting liquid next to their most expensive components, balance that out with the challenge of fitting a huge air cooler, and decide that the smaller block wins.”

 

See the full results at https://www.kitguru.net/components/cooling/andrzej/majority-of-kitguru-readers-now-planning-on-liquid-cooling.

Choose category and click GO to search for thermal solutions

 
 

Subscribe to Qpedia

A subscription to Qpedia monthly thermal Magazine from the media partner Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS)  will give you the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of information about the thermal management of electronics

Subscribe

Submit Article

If you have a technical article, and would like it to be published on coolingZONE
please send your article in WORD format to articles@coolingzone.com or upload it here

Subscribe to coolingZONE

Submit Press Release

If you have a Press Release and would like it to be published on coolingZONE please upload your PR  here

Member Login

Supplier's Directory

Search coolingZONE's Supplier Directory
GO
Become a coolingZONE Supplier

List your company in the coolingZONE Supplier Directory

Suppliers Log In

Media Partner, Qpedia

qpedia_158_120






Heat Transfer Calculators