Fractal Design announced the release of the new Prisma family of LED case fans with Adjust R1 RGB Controller accessory.
Six hub-mounted LEDs work in harmony with Prisma's white semi-opaque outer ring and fan blades to produce an exceptionally uniform glow in a vibrant array of colors. Chainable RGB connections simplify wiring and premium LLS bearings ensure quiet operation with enhanced longevity.
Prisma fans come in both ARGB and solid color variations. The AL Series features addressable RGBs for full control and customization via ASUS Aura, GIGABYTE Fusion, MSI Mystic Light or ASRock Polychrome, while the SL Series offers a vivid selection of solid colors with red, green, blue and white available at launch. All fans come in 120 mm and 140 mm sizes, and AL versions offer the additional choice of PWM or 3-pin connection as well as single or 3-pack bundles.
For those who prefer software-free control, the Adjust R1 RGB Controller (sold separately) lets you customize colors, adjust brightness, synchronize effects, and set color cycling modes with a variety of pulse and motion effects, all at the push of a button.
Anyone looking to add subtle or spectacular lighting and color to their PC need look no further than Prisma, available now worldwide.
- Specially designed fan blades and outer ring produce a uniform glow
- LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearings provide silent operation with a long lifespan
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer for enhanced blade efficiency
- Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring reduce noise and turbulence
- 120mm and 140mm sizes available