Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS), a leading-edge thermal engineering company based in Norwood, Mass., has compiled a series of Engineering eBooks on the thermal management of electronics. These eBooks provide engineering-level information on various topics and are geared to giving engineers the information they need to design better thermal management solutions.
The latest free eBook is titled, “Select Technical Articles on the Application of Air and Liquid Cooling for High-Powered Computer Servers.”
This 24-page eBook covers:
- Thermal Management of Servers (Parts I and II)
- Effective Cooling of High-Powered CPUs on Dense Server Boards
- Meeting the Thermal Management Requirements of High-Performance Servers
- Application of Air Jet Impingement in 1U Systems
- Thermal Performance of Heat Sinks with Heat Pipes or Vapor Chambers for Servers
To learn more and to download this free eBook, visit https://www.qats.com/cms/engineering-ebook-server-cooling.