coolingzone-12 international conference and exhibition
august 27-30, 2012 | cambridge, ma
early bird discount pricing ends july 31! click here for how to save up to $400
coolingzone-12 international conference and exhibition will be in cambridge, ma (usa), august 27-30, 2012. convened in the heartland of high technology and business education, including mit and harvard university, the 12th annual summit will be held at the outstanding royal sonesta hotel located along the historic charles river.
engineers across the globe attend the summit to learn what new cooling challenges will confront them, where the solutions will be found, and who can help them with effective products and services to manage today’s thermal challenges.
the summit’s agenda includes a one day, pre-conference short course, from advanced thermal solutions, co-located with coolingzone, a full day of short courses and two full days of technical presentations from leading experts in industry and academia. short technical sessions will also be presented by academic and industry researchers who are advancing the thermal management community with both innovative and practical thermal solutions.
topics to be presented in coolingzone-12 include:
- transitioning from air to liquid cooling: strategies and approaches
- materials for microelectronic heat dissipation in led lighting
- using computers to go where experiments cannot: massively-parallel les of turbulent heat transfer
- intra-chip microfluidic cooling - gen3 thermal packaging technology
- high-performance thermal management materials in systems
- state of the art in thermal management: what’s new? what’s real?
- best practice in cfd for the design of electronic systems
- next generation embedded liquid cooling with ultra low thermal resistance
- thermal measurements in electronics cooling
- how to develop the best simulation for natural convection-cooled systems and led
- thermal analysis of multi-junction ic devices
- micro- and nano-structured materials to enhance the performance of ultra-thin vapor chamber
- thermal characterization and measurement of led’s
- the future of thermal management: a ceo’s perspective
exhibit space is going fast but still available at coolingzone-12. register to showcase your innovations and services to the thermal management community.