cooling sources cs867 series of black anodized aluminum pin fin heat sinks offer 162 different choices in the family. heights from 9.5mm to 20mm with a base ranges from 17mm x 17mm to 45mm x 45mm. the spring load of the push-pin heat sink attachment system maintains even pressure onto the chip without cracking the package.
the cs867 series offers a broad range of standard black anodized aluminum pin fin heatsinks. the push pin attachment provides enhanced reliability where vibration is a concern.
features and benefits:
- spring load maintains even pressure onto the chip
- high efficiency pin fin for low pressure drop
- two fin heights are offered to support space limitations and thermal challenges
- omi-directional airflow to maximize heat dissipation
- offered with a phase change interface material to maximize heat transfer
- off- the shelf products
for more information on the heat sinks, click to cooling source.