sanyo denki co., ltd. has developed and launched six sizes of their new wide temperature range fan. with an industry-leading operating temperature range of -40ºc to +85ºc, they are suitable for a wide variety of applications in which conventional fans could not be used. these products have the pwm control function, designed for controlling the rotational speed of the fan from the device side.
industry leading operating temperature range
these products operate in a wide temperature range of -40ºc to +85ºc.
they can be safely used in both low-temperature and high-temperature applications ranging from refrigerators and freezers to heat-generating lighting devices. with these new products, the san ace lineup can now serve in conventional applications such as communications devices, pv inverters, and rapid ev charging stations in even more demanding environments.
* information based on our own research as of november 13, 2014, collected among same size axial dc cooling fans for industrial use.
- san ace 40t size: 40 mm x 40 mm x 28 mm
- san ace 60t size: 60 mm x 60 mm x 25 mm
- san ace 80t size: 80 mm x 80 mm x 25 mm
- san ace 92t size: 92 mm x 92 mm x 25 mm
- san ace 92t size: 92 mm x 92 mm x 38 mm
- san ace 120t size: 120 mm x 120 mm x 38 mm
operating temperature range: -40 ºc to +85 ºc
expected life: 40,000 hours
(l10: survival rate: 90 % at 85ºc, rated voltage, and continuously run in a free air state)
for more information please contact:
sanyo denki america, inc.
distribution sales coordinator
cooling systems division
office: +1-310-783-5431 (direct)