fujipoly's sarcon spg-30a is an ultra-low compression gap filler compound. it is an easy to handle, high viscosity thermal silicone that is idea for filling large gaps between delicate circuit board components and a heat sink. one of the key benefits of the compound is that it required minimal compression force.
- thermal resistance: 0.3 °cin2/w
- thermal conductivity: 3.2 w/m°k
- operating temperature: -40°c to 160°c
- conforms to almost any component shape
- protects fragile solder points
- remains form stable without heat curing
for more information, visit: fujipoly sarcon thermal management components