the eatvs-8™ automatic temperature and velocity scanner from advanced thermal solutions, inc. (ats) is a portable, 8-channel hot wire anemometer system.
fully automated, this research-quality instrument takes accurate single- or multi-point measurements of air temperature, velocity and surface temperature in complex environments, such as pcbs and electronics enclosures. when used as a temperature logger, it can measure both fluid and solid temperatures.
usable in rackmount or desktop configurations, the eatvs-8™ employs patented, fast response, omni-directional sensors, which measure both temperature and velocity.
this patented single-sensor technology eliminates errors introduced as a result of air flow being non-isothermal. each precisely calibrated sensor is flexible and robust with a low-profile configuration that allows minimally intrusive mounting throughout the peaks and valleys created by the pcb components.
the system requires a pc to operate and utilizes the stageview™ software for data acquisition and reporting.
- overall dimensions (d x w x h): 23.5 x 13.4 x 6.4cm (9.3 x 5.3 x 2.5")
- number of sensor ports: 8
- flow range: 0 to 50 m/s (0 to 10,000 ft/min)
- flow uniformity: +/- 2%
- temperature range: -20 to 120ºc (-4 to 248ºf
- temperature accuracy: +/- 1ºc
- power: 110 or 220v (international)
- weight: 2 kg (4 lbs)
- software: stageview™
- connection: usb port
- solid and liquid temperature measurement
- velocity measurement
- heat sink characterization
- pcb testing
- heat sink comparison
- wind tunnel testing
- thermal characterization studies
- single or multi-point measurement
- high accuracy
- user friendly stageview™ software
- calibrated for high and low air flows
- 8 sensor ports
for more information, visit https://www.qats.com/products/instruments/temperature-and-velocity-measurement/eatvs-8 or contact ats at email@example.com.