the business conference facilitation group (bcf) you to automotive thermal management conference 2018, held in berlin, germany on feb. 1-2.
the conference will bring together all specialists in auto and truck construction with focus on automotive thermal management technology.
the automotive thermal management conference 2018 will highlight the challenges, opportunities, and emerging innovations; alternative drive, enhancing thermal management for e-cars; innovative thermal management components and materials; co2 reduction; and next generation, alternative, and environmentally benign refrigerants.
key practical points of the conference:
– upcoming and emerging technologies for thermal management
– market opportunities for thermal products and services
– hvac and climate control solutions
– thermal design and modeling solutions
– optimizing thermal management for e-cars
– high-efficiency climate control systems with a heat and cold storage unit for ev
– future fluids for evs’ cooling systems
– r&d in thermal management related spaces
– future trends in high performance materials for thermal management modules
– how to reduce fuel consumption and co? emissions
– fluid management novelties for effective powertrain thermal performance
– next generation, alternative, environmentally benign refrigerants
to discuss the opportunities or book a package, contact emmilie williams at +420 226 633 309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.