Fujipoly SARCON SPG-30B is a highly conformable/thermally conductive, high viscosity type silicone compound. It provides a thermal solution for the recent trends of integrating higher frequency electronics into smaller devices. SARCON® SPG-30B easily forms and adheres to most surfaces, shapes, and sizes of components.
SARCON® SPG-30B makes complete and reliable physical contact with the component and opposing surfaces. It provides handling properties that are superior to thermal grease & potting materials; thermal transfer from heat generating device to heat spreader or heat sink.
- Fill large gaps while providing superior thermal transfer.
- Conformable with very low compression forces.
- Excellent vibration absorption capabilities.
- Maintains all initial properties across a wide temperature range.
- Used to "Form-In-Place" and remain form stable.
- Requires no heat curing.
- Will not cause corrosion on any metal surface.