coolingZONE-13 Thermal Management of Electronics eConference All 8 Lectures
click here to register for all the lectures in this econference
- watch lectures from leading exerpts in thermal management and electronics cooling!
- attend the lectures based on your schedule, 24 hours per day, october 21-24
- ask questions of the speakers and receive answers!
- attend the entire conference or just a few of the lectures
the thermal management industry international summit: coolingzone-13 is changing to an econference format. see the about or faq page for more information. see the full conference program. program has been extended to the 24th for all attendees!
this year's speakers:
key note speaker: dr. marc hodes, tufts university
"galinstan-based cooling of microelectronics: beyond tuckerman and pease?"
ruben bons, cd-adapco
"planes, trains, and automobiles? & electronics?"
dr. al ortega, villanova university, liquid cooling tutorial: designing liquid cooled heat sinks and cold plates
mike tozier, sapa extrusions
"lowering aluminum heat sink and liquid cooler thermal resistance with friction stir welding"
dr. kaveh azar, advanced thermal solutions
"how to properly measure temperature within electronic system and analyze the results"
dr. philip blazdell, t-global technologies
"passive thermal management - challenges and directions for a lower cost of ownership solution"
jim vangilderr, apc by schneider electric
"real-time data center cooling analytics"
- $199 for all eight lectures
- $49 for each individual lecture
- register click here
for more information
- click here to learn about coolingzone-13 thermal management econference
- got a question on cooolingzone-13? email [email protected]
- if you have previously registered for the in person conference, you will be refunded
Choose category and click GO to search for thermal solutions
|Subscribe to Qpedia|
a subscription to qpedia monthly thermal magazine from the media partner advanced thermal solutions, inc. (ats) will give you the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of information about the thermal management of electronics
if you have a technical article, and would like it to be published on coolingzone
please send your article in word format to [email protected] or upload it here
|Subscribe to coolingZONE|
|Submit Press Release|
if you have a press release and would like it to be published on coolingzone please upload your pr here
|Media Partner, Qpedia|
|Heat Transfer Calculators|