coolingZONE-13 Thermal Management of Electronics eConference All 8 Lectures
- watch lectures from leading exerpts in thermal management and electronics cooling!
- attend the lectures based on your schedule, 24 hours per day, october 21-24
- ask questions of the speakers and receive answers!
- attend the entire conference or just a few of the lectures
the thermal management industry international summit: coolingzone-13 is changing to an econference format. see the about or faq page for more information. see the full conference program. program has been extended to the 24th for all attendees!
this year's speakers:
key note speaker: dr. marc hodes, tufts university
"galinstan-based cooling of microelectronics: beyond tuckerman and pease?"
dr. al ortega, villanova university, liquid cooling tutorial: designing liquid cooled heat sinks and cold plates
dr. philip blazdell, t-global technologies
"passive thermal management - challenges and directions for a lower cost of ownership solution"
- $199 for all eight lectures
- $49 for each individual lecture
- register click here
for more information
- click here to learn about coolingzone-13 thermal management econference
- got a question on cooolingzone-13? email email@example.com
- if you have previously registered for the in person conference, you will be refunded
Choose category and click GO to search for thermal solutions
|Subscribe to Qpedia|
a subscription to qpedia monthly thermal magazine from the media partner advanced thermal solutions, inc. (ats) will give you the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of information about the thermal management of electronics
|Subscribe to coolingZONE|
|Submit Press Release|
if you have a press release and would like it to be published on coolingzone please upload your pr here
|Media Partner, Qpedia|
|Heat Transfer Calculators|