the ats-0345-1 from advanced thermal solutions, inc. (ats) is a portable vane anemometer for measuring air flow speed and volumetric flow rate.
the rotating blades create a frequency proportional to the wind speed. this frequency is accurately converted to speed with 0.1 m/s accuracy.
the compact and ergonomic design allows the ats-0345-1 to be portable, the anemometer’s hard plastic carrying case makes transport and storage easy.
- air velocity range: 0.3 m/s to 45 m/s
- air velocity accuracy: +/- 3%, +/- 0.1
- operating temperature range: 0 to 60°c (32 to 140°f)
- temperature accuracy: +/- 0.5°c (+/-2.7°f)
- sampling rate: 1 cycle/second
- operating humidity: ≤90% rh
- storage temperature: -10 to 60°c (14-140°f)
- storage humidity: 80% rh
- power: 9v battery (included)
- anemometer weight: 311g (.7 lbs)
- tripod weight: 250g (.6 lbs)
- blade mount weight: 150g (.3 lbs)
portable anemometer applications
- air flow measurement
- volumetric flow rate measurement
- temperature measurement
- fume hood testing
- air duct measurement
- automotive testing
- sailing & seaborne studies
- low battery power alert
- automatically powers off if inactive
- high accuracy
- large led display
- compact design with carrying case allows for easy transport and storage
- ats-0345-2: portable anemometer with carrying case and tripod
- ats-0345-3b: portable anemometer with hands free blade mount in black
- ats-0345-3w: portable anemometer with hands free blade mount in white
for more information, visit https://www.qats.com/products/instruments/temperature-and-velocity-measurement/ats-0345-1.