Modine Manufacturing Company, a leader in technology in the HVAC industry, has released the latest additions to their Atherion D-Cabinet line with the new 52- and 60-ton capacity units.
The Atherion D-Cabinet, now available in 52- and 60-ton capacities, is perfect for any large building that needs ventilation and/or makeup air because it effectively and efficiently heats, cools, and dehumidifies high volumes of outside air for superior indoor air quality (IAQ).
Features of the new 52- and 60-ton Atherion D-Cabinets include:
- AMCA Class IA ultra-low leak dampers
- Modulating head pressure control
- Modulating compressor capacity with turndown as low as 6.25 percent
- Electronic expansion valves
- Patented fully modulating hot gas reheat with 6" minimum separation from the evaporator coil
- Direct drive plenum fans with variable frequency drives
- 2" and 4" filter options up to MERV 15
- Fully programmed Modine Control System with option for BACnet or LonWorks integration
"Modine is in the business of providing building heating, ventilating and air conditioning solutions, with a focus on efficient solutions to our customers," said Kimberly Raduenz, marketing communications manager for Modine. "The new Atherion D-Cabinet 52- and 60-ton units offers even larger capacity with the quality construction you've come to expect from Modine."
Modine will be providing high efficiency gas heating options, up to condensing 94 percent efficient, to the D-Cabinet.
For more information about the Atherion D-Cabinet line, including the 52- and 60-ton units, visit http://modine-atherion.com/.