Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS), a leading-edge thermal engineering and manufacturing company focused on the thermal management of electronics, has released a new Engineering eBook that covers Liquid Cooling and its Applications in the Thermal Management of Electronics.
The 16-page eBook is filled with technical content about liquid cooling and the components of a liquid cooling system, including cold plates, heat exchangers, chillers, various fluids, and more. This content will expand your liquid cooling knowledge and enhance your use of the technology in the thermal management of your system.
The articles in the Engineering eBook are:
- Calculating the Loads for a Liquid Cooling System
- Heat Transfer Analysis of Compact Heat Exchangers Using Standard Curves
- What Fluids Can Be Used with Liquid Cold Plates in Electronics Cooling Systems
- Cold Plates and Recirculating Chillers for Liquid Cooling Systems
- Measuring the Thermal Resistance of Microchannel Cold Plates
This is the third Engineering eBook that ATS has released in the past year. The other eBooks cover heat pipes and vapor chambers and their applications in thermal management. All three are available for FREE download.
To learn more about the newest eBook on Liquid Cooling or to download it, visit https://qats.com/cms/engineering-ebook-liquid-cooling.