- mark your calendar for august 17-18, 2005 -- natick massachusetts
coolingzone and electronicscooling bring you another event that is designed for maximum learning and networking.
unlike other conferences where you will get many short paper presentations, we invite well-known authorities in each field to deliver in-depth view of the challenges and opportunities.
this year we have a special emphasize on high heat flux cooling. all‚†of our speakers will look at the issues facing the industry as the heat fluxes continue to rise. you will leave this summit with a deeper undersanding of the issues and possible solutions.
this year's topics are:
- high heat flux applications in military and defense electronics
- liquid cooling, challenges and opportunities
- two-phase systems for high heat flux applications
- advanced cooling solutions for high performance servers
- high heat flux applications in power electronics
- packaging challenges and future challenges for high heat flux devices
- industry needs and technical challenges in high heat flux electronics (keynote)
- registeration will begin on may 1st, 2005.
- dr. kaveh azar, the editor-in-chief of electronicscooling will deliver a luncheon talk on outsourcing in todays competitive market.
- on august 19th, we will be offering a full day course titled:
design of liquid coolingsystems- what every engineer should know
- between the lectures,‚†coolingzone suppliers will present their latest products and services.
- throughout the event, our solution partners will have tabletop display and are eager to answer your technical questions.
this year's summit promises to be another successful event where you can learn things you can actually use.
if you are a supplier of thermal management solution, you should not miss the summit. in this summit will learn about the industry needs from people who work in various segments of the industry.