the atvs-2020 automatic temperature and velocity scanner from advanced thermal solutions, inc. (ats) is a patented, multi-channel hot wire anemometer system for single or multi-point measuring of air temperature and velocity. each sensor measures both temperature and velocity, which eliminates errors introduced as a result of the flow being non-isothermal.
the unique, patented sensors are designed to be flexible, robust and low profile to minimize flow disturbance. they can be easily placed anywhere in the test domain. the use of a single sensor to measure both temperature and velocity eliminates errors introduced as a result of the flow being non-isothermal.
the atvs-2020™ is a scientific instrument. great care is taken in the calibration process of each sensor. the system can accommodate up to 32 channels (sensors) for easy and accurate mapping of the velocity and temperature fields of the test domain.
the atvs-2020™ is a portable system that can handle a variety of thermal measurement tasks. it requires a pc for operation and uses the stageview™ software for data acquisition and reporting.
- overall dimensions (d x w x h): 27.9 x 34.3 x 13.5cm (11 x 13.5 x 5.3")
- number of sensor ports: 32
- flow range: 0 to 50 m/s (0 to 10,000 ft/min)
- flow uniformity: +/- 2%
- temperature range: -20 to 120ºc (-4 to 248ºf)
- temperature accuracy: +/- 1ºc
- power: 110 or 220v (international)
- weight: 5 kg (10 lbs)
- software: stageview™
- connection: usb port
- surface and air temperature measurement
- velocity measurement
- heat sink characterization
- pcb testing
- heat sink comparison
- wind tunnel testing
- thermal characterization studies
- single or multi-point measurement
- high accuracy
- user friendly stageview™ software
- calibrated for high and low air flows
- 32 sensor ports
the atvs-2020 is one of an array of instruments available from ats. for more information, visit https://www.qats.com/products/instruments.