coolingzone, whether through our conferences or web site resources, is here to “increase the productivity of thermal engineers in designing and implementing cost-effective solutions”. to that end, we’re offering two days of short courses on in depth topics for thermal engineers. these courses are taught by industry leaders and will give you a deep set of skills in these course areas:
- “thermal measurement and experimental design in electronic systems” taught by kaveh azar, ph.d.
- "transitioning from air to liquid cooled: design of heat exchangers and cold plates” taught by al ortega, ph.d.
- "thermal design of electronic systems for use in data centers" taught by chris aldham, ph.d.
- "advanced themal management materials" taught by carl zweben, ph.d.
- "simulating natural convection-cooled systems in cfd, including led" taught by ruben bons
- "thermal characterization and measurement of leds" taught by norbert engelberts
to learn more and to register visit our coolingzone-12 short course pages: