coolingZONE-12 Thermal Management of Electronics eConference (August 29th and 30th)
coolingZONE-12 Thermal Management of Electronics eConference is a webinar based conference this year, based on attendee request. When you sign up for coolingZONE-12, we'll be sending you a web link to the event. We will not be meeting in Cambridge MA. This is an online eLearning experience, broadcast live. You'll attend from your computer wherever you have a high speed connection. You will be able to ask questions and review the recorded sessions after the conference.
This two day conference is live streamed entirely over a secure webinar link. Attendees will be able to learn the latest in thermal management, understand new technologies, see what next generation thermal management and heat transfer challenges are coming and be prepared to address them in your applications.
Engineers across the globe will be attending, from the convenience of their offices and labs, to learn what new cooling challenges will confront them, where the solutions will be found, and who can help them with effective products and services to manage today’s thermal challenges.
Attendees can register for both days or one of the two days. To see the two day coolingZONE-12 Agenda, click the following link:
- Wednesday August 29 & Thursday August 30: Two full days of technical presentations from leading experts in industry and academia.
Topics to be presented in coolingZONE-12 include:
- Transitioning from Air to Liquid Cooling: strategies and approaches
- Materials for microelectronic heat dissipation in LED Lighting
- Using computers to go where experiments cannot: massively-parallel LES of turbulent heat transfer
- Intra-chip Microfluidic Cooling - Gen3 Thermal Packaging Technology
- High-Performance Thermal Management Materials in Systems
- State of the Art in Thermal Management: What’s New? What’s Real?
- Thermal Design of Electronic Systems for use in Data Centers
- Next Generation Embedded Liquid Cooling with Ultra Low Thermal Resistance
- Thermal Measurements in Electronics Cooling
- How To Develop the Best Simulation for Natural Convection-Cooled Systems and LED
- Thermal Analysis of Multi-Junction IC Devices
- Micro- and nano-structured materials to enhance the performance of ultra-thin vapor chamber
- Thermal Characterization and Measurement of LED’s
- The Future of Thermal Management: A CEO’s Perspective
- Near Junction Thermal Engineering of MicroElectronic Devices
How Does This Work?
- Attendees register at the coolingZONE Registration page as they would for any other in person conference or eConference
- You will receive a confirmation that you've registered
- coolingZONE will send you a follow on email with instruction on logging into the eConference.
- Each session is recorded and as a registered user, you'll be able to see those archives and review the material as many times as you'd like.
- Your system can be Windows, Mac, iOS or Android. You will also need a high speed internet connection (such as DSL, Cable, Fibre, WiFi). For more information click to, "coolingZONE-12 Thermal Management of Electronics eConference System Requirements"
coolingZONE-12 eConference Program
Attendees can register for both days or one of the two days.
- Wednesday August 29 and Thursday August 30 Conference Program
- Wednesday August 29 Only
- Thursday August 30 Only
Frequently Asked Questions on coolingZONE-12 eConference (FAQ)
- FAQ for coolingZONE-12 eConference
- click here to read the full article as to why coolingZONE-12 Moves to an eConference Live Streaming Format After Multiple Requests from our attendees
Win Your Manager Over
Need a template to help you submit to your manager so you can attend coolingZONE-12? Look no further! Our handy proposal template will give you the reasons you need to submit for approval to attend coolingZONE-12. Click here to download this template in MS Word.
Attendees may register for the eConference on-line or via email form
Brochure for exhibitors
- Exhibitor brochure with prices and information (coming soon)
- Exhibitor order form to submit (coming soon)
coolingZONE events are held at sole discretion of the coolingZONE, LLC management. In the event of cancellation of the conference by coolingZONE, LLC management, the fees for the registered participants will be refunded in full. coolingZONE, LLC, its management, sponsors or affiliates assume no liability for any other expense that may have been incurred by the registrants or the invitees.
Choose category and click GO to search for thermal solutions
|Subscribe to Qpedia|
A subscription to Qpedia monthly thermal Magazine from the media partner Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc. (ATS) will give you the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of information about the thermal management of electronics
|Subscribe to coolingZONE|
|Submit Press Release|
If you have a Press Release and would like it to be published on coolingZONE please upload your PR here
|Media Partner, Qpedia|
|Heat Transfer Calculators|